Saturday, March 14, 2015

Winners for PP#235: Anne Marie's Color Challenge

Hello everyone, Anne Marie here. A big thank you to everyone who played along with our color challenge last week! There were so many beautiful creations in the gallery. It is always so wonderful to see the different and creative ways one color combo can be interpreted. Wow! 

Now, before we get to my headliner.... let's see what caught the eye of our design team:

 
And now our headliner:
Amanda Mertz of 
I just love the beautiful Spring scene that Amanda created on her card! The colors really took center stage on the clean, white background. The trio of banners and twine bow were the perfect finishing touches. A gorgeous card for so many different occasions. Congratulations to you Amanda, you are my pick for our Headliner this week! 

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a Clean-and-Simple challenge hosted by Ann.  See you soon! 

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous gallery of winners! Thanks, Ann, for picking my card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies. What a wonderful gallery of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such an honor Anne Marie! The whole gallery is gorgeous and such an inspiration for spring! Congrats to the other picks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the picks and the winner, thank you Karren for choosing me - such talented company I'm in.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you LeAnne for choosing my little tag!!! Congrats to everyone for their beautiful submissions. I don't know how you are able to choose from all the wonderful entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Debbie, for picking my card! There were so many gorgeous submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sandy for choosing my card! Congrats to Amanda for the Headline and all the other winners! Beautiful collection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Claire for choosing my card. It was fun playing along and there were so many wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!