Saturday, December 5, 2015

PP273 Challenge Winners

Hi friends! Wow, you really rocked the Tic Tac Toe board this week! What a wonderful gallery of creations and we enjoyed visiting each and every one of your blogs. You made it very difficult to chose winners! 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now, my choice for Headliner: 



Ashwini



There were so many great cards in the gallery, but I kept coming back to Ashwini's stunning creation. I was absolutely smitten by her beautifully watercolored background and sparkly embossing, and the birds embossed on vellum are elegant and  beautiful. Well done, Ashwini! Congrats on being my headliner this week! 

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  We hope you will join us tomorrow for a theme challenge from Claire!









6 comments:

  1. Can't believe I am the headliner! I'm floating away, somebody please catch me!! :D Thank you so much for choosing my card!! Really!
    Also congrats to all the Cut Above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the challenge winners and OMG Ashwini's card is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Laurie, for choosing my little snowman for a Cut Above ... he's so delighted!! Congratulations to Ashwini and to the other Cuts Above! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lisa for making my weekend :) congrats to Ashwini and all the HMs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a cut above. Brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, thank you Claire for the kind words and many congrats to the others! thanks to the PP design team for the inspiration and super fun challenges!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!