Saturday, April 9, 2016

PP289 Winners

Howdy everyone! I really had a rootin' tootin' good time visiting all your blogs this week. I loved to hear the fun stories about how y'all came up with your Western card. So many creative and clever ideas.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:


And my choice for Headliner is...







Robin Myren

Robin's post touched my heart, and her Western shirt hit the nail on the head theme wise! She made this special card for her Dad for Father's day, who sounds like a real cowboy to me. After all, "if a shirt has buttons it's not Western!" LOL!

 Plus, that sentiment from Louis L'Amour rang so true as I visited each blog. I think there IS a little cowboy in all of us, a little frontier...I certainly saw it in all of your cards this week!



Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  We hope you come back tomorrow for a happy colour challenge from Joanne!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as your Headliner this week! I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Claire for picking my card for A Cut Above! And thanks to the rest of the DT for your sweet comments! It was a fun challenge! Congrats to Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Joanne for picking my card for A Cut Above - I was so excited to see that! I had a lot of fun with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks Sandy for the honor of choosing my card as your "Cut Above" and congratulations the Headliner, Robin (love your shirt card) and the other "Cut Aboves"- what a fabulous gallery!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!